Position: MES Specialist
Location: Newark, DE
Reports to: Secretary & Treasurer
Work Status: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Purpose of Position
The MES Specialist will organize and analyze collections of information in order to create functional and efficient database systems. This role will review, update, and maintain our existing MES to ensure the needs of the business are met timely.
- Ensure timely development and ongoing maintenance of company-wide MES system.
- Assist with MES-related projects and provide product support.
- Extract data, create reports, and analyze system for MES solutions.
- Implement MES processes to increase efficiencies.
- Utilize MES source system data to create queries and develop reports.
- Update and manage MES application system documentation.
- Develop detailed documentation for system enhancements and business enhancement requests.
- Prepare process and user training documentation for MES implementation.
- Provide training on system functionality, as requested.
- Ensure system issues are resolved timely and efficiently to properly allow Company to meet required deadlines (i.e., Accounting and Finance reporting deadlines).
- Four-year degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar field preferred
- Minimum of five years experience with MES (i.e., SAP, IQMS)
- Minimum of five years SQL experience.
- SQL Server Certification preferred.
- Proficient in Crystal Reporting.
- Experience with Historian, Real Time and EDI preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 Suite.
- Experience maintaining and utilizing Warehouse Management Systems.
- Experience developing procedural documents.
- Experience with troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift 10 pounds regularly.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Office Environment.
- Occasional support services needed throughout plant which will require exposure to equipment noise and dust.
If you would like to apply for this position, please fill out our online job application form.